What You Should Know about Rex Tillerson, America’s Next Secretary of State…
President elect, Donald J Trump, has finally made up his mind as to who will be the next Secretary of Sate. After dangling, as carrots before the American people, such names as, Petraeus, Guiliani, and Romney, Trump decided against all three, and instead chose Rex Tillerson, chief executive of Exxon Mobil.
It is my opinion that Tillerson has been the culprit in Trump’s bespoken plans all along.
Do I have proof?
No. But such are all opinions… Opinions, after all, are only personal assumptions of self-interpreted “facts” as perceived by the viewer.
So, you see, I have no crystal ball, or inside intelligence to support my opinion, but what I do have is the 4 decade report, of Tillerson’s business and personal dealings, as CEO of the world’s largest, international oil and gas company, Exxon Mobil.
Such report reveals:
- As CEO of Exxon Mobil, Tillerson has had a two-decade relationship with Russia and Vladimir Putin.
- As a result of this relationship, Vladimir Putin personally awarded Tillerson, Russia’s Order of Friendship Award in 2013.
- Rex Tillerson is a known skeptic of the sanctions placed upon Russia by the United States and European countries.
- Exxon Mobil has billions of dollars in Oil contracts, that can NOT go forward, until these sanctions are lifted.
- “Under his [Tillerson’s] leadership, Exxon has entered into joint ventures with Rosneft, a Russian-backed oil company, and donated to the country’s [Russia] health and social programs.” __ New York Times
I don’t know about you, but in light of CIA claims that Russia tried to sway the election, Rex Tillerson’s relationship with Russia is cause for great alarm.
Senator John McCain (Also the decorated, Prisoner-Of-War hero, demeaned by Trump) said the close ties between Tillerson and Russia is “a matter of concern.” Of Putin, Senator McCain said, “Vladimir Putin is a thug, bully and a murderer, and anyone else who describes him as anything else is lying.”
Last month, President Obama and European leaders, agreed to uphold the sanctions against Russia and to keep them intact until Russia implemented a cease fire, and the removal of heavy war weapons from the borders of Ukraine. Certainly Vladimir Putin was unhappy with this decision.
Hmmm…if only Putin had a friend in Washington…
Enter: President Donald J Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
Vladimir Putin must be smiling like the Cheshire cat.
(Information from New York Times…read article: Trump Names Exxon Mobil Chief to Run State Department)