Writing 101 Day 2: Today, let’s write a list.
Today, write your own list on one of these topics:
- Things I Like
- Things I’ve Learned
- Things I Wish
10 lessons I learned from Bugs Bunny:
- “I knew I should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque.” —–Wrong turns are like shit: It happens! Recognize it, change it and stop feeling guilty about it.
- “Gee, ain’t I a stinker!” ——Nobody’s perfect…that’s okay…just be yourself.
- “Eh…What’s up Doc?”-——Ask lots of questions…even if they don’t want you to. Refuse to stop learning.
- “Carrots are divine…you get a dozen for a dime. It’s magical!” —Enjoy the little things for in them you find peace and happiness.
- “My, I bet, you monsters, lead innnnnnnnteresting lives.”—Diversity Rocks! Embrace it.
- “Stop steamin’up my tail! What are ya tryn’ to do….wrinkle it!”— Don’t tread on the rights anyone….everyone should be treated equally.
- “Just a minute partna’you can’t talk to me like that, them’s fightin’ words” Freedom is worth the fight.
- “Well, what do you expect in an opera? A happy ending?” —There are no guarantees and sometimes you don’t get the happy ending.
- “Jumpin’without a parachute? Kind of dangerous, ain’t it?” —-Prepare and have a plan.
- “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out alive” Lighten up and have fun!
Don’t underestimate the value of cartoons. Do yourself a favor…watch a cartoon! You’ll be surprised what lessons you learn.