Don’t have much time to write but really wanted to add this recipe. It looks so delicious. Definitely gonna make this one on the weekend!
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe that takes hardly no time to throw together.
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni (we used the turkey)
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it’s amazing)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
PRO TIP: This recipe is extremely popular and liked by many when you use the pizza dough in a can. I’m getting mixed reviews for the biscuits so if this is your first time making it be sure to use the pizza dough! It’s highly rated!!!
This recipe is compliments of: