I have a dilemma and I need your help!
I love Jesus but I also love horror.
The dilemma: Should I create a new blog for my horror writings or should I continue to compile the two genres within Redhead Reflections?
My faith is very important to me. I enjoy writing daily devotions of inspiration. I’m learning so much from my series Walk Through Psalms, and I want to continue the journey.
I’ve been busy writing a short story called Zombie Island. I truly thought it would be finished by now but the thing just keeps growing…almost as if, it has taken a life of its own. I’m currently at 5000 words and still going strong.
I enjoy learning and writing about the paranormal. I’ve always had a keen interest in it as far back as I can remember. I have so many ideas rolling around in my head about future horror projects…just to name a few:
- Ghosts, hauntings and witches from the Bible. What kind monsters live within our sacred scriptures? What stories have been handed down generation after generation from ancient times?
- True horror stories of the Shenandoah. In this series I will actually visit and photo the site as well as write the stories.
- Write horror short stories using random writing prompts.
- View and analyze creepy art…even my own.
- Current horror and paranormal happenings
- Much…much more…
Please help me decide.
Should I have two separate blogs or Should I keep it all together as is?
Together or Separate?